What Helios Marketing Advisors Delivers
No matter how large or small the project, Helios Marketing Advisors provides deliverables that enhance your marketing effectiveness and sales presence—whether on the web, at the customer’s site or anywhere in between. Below are just a few examples of projects that HMA can expand your marketing bandwidth help gain you more marketing bandwidth.
Market Analysis and Assessment
- Perform independent research to obtain third party data on a market segment you want to know more about.
- We’ll meet with your product managers and sales people to conduct a guided discussion about potential new markets and product extensions and prepare a Report of Findings.
- Define research objectives and prepare questionnaires to understand specific customer requirements before you start product development.
- Conduct interviews with existing and/or potential customers or, if you prefer, prepare your own marketing and sales team to conduct customer interviews to understand your product’s comparative strengths and weaknesses.
- Design and execute internal and external focus groups including questionnaire development.
- Perform competitive analysis within a market or product segment.
Message & Brand Development
- Review existing marketing materials (brochures, sales presentations, etc.) for consistent messaging for brand and product that’s appropriate for your market.
- Work with your marketing team to identify and articulate key product benefits, competitive differentiators and unique selling propositions.
- Provide one-on-one consulting with members of your marketing team as they develop sales presentations and other selling tools based on product differentiation and positioning work.
- Develop and execute product launch and marketing plans, including sales training and product presentations.
- Develop brand standards and a process for implementing them.
Projects that Transform Strategy into Effective Marketing Tools
- Create and update sales presentations.
- Write brochure and data sheet copy.
- Write articles for publication in the technical trade press, presentation at conferences and white papers.
- Create technical and economic analysis content for use at websites that enhances the visitor experience and builds product and company credibility.
- Assist product managers to develop new product introduction and sales training materials.
- Develop Excel-based economic models that compare alternative capital equipment investments for use in presentations and in the selling process.